Please review the extra precautions we've added for your safety.
Your Health and Safety Are Our Top Priorities
We want you to feel confident in knowing we’re committed to maintaining a safe environment. We’ve implementing extra precautions above the standard recommendation to ensure this.
Our office has always followed the highest infection control standards and will continue to monitor the guidelines set forth by CDC, ADA, and OSHA. Their guidelines are instrumental in keeping you safe as well as preventing the spread of any infection.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with what’s changed, and if you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to call us: 425-746-0021.
Here’s What You Can Expect
- Before your appointment, we’ll ask you a series of health screening questions. If you have a fever or other symptoms of illness, we’ll ask you to delay your appointment.
- Please don’t bring anyone with you to the appointment. Guests will be asked to wait outside the office (exceptions will be made for dependents).
- When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your car and call us to check-in. We’ll let you know when we’re ready for you.
- Please wear a mask or face covering when you arrive at our office, and don’t remove it until you are seated in the dental chair.
- We’ll check your temperature upon arrival, and ask you to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer.
- Patient forms and payments can be completed online to limit contact.
- We’ve altered our schedule to reduce the number of patients in the office at once. This will help us social distance and maintain infection control.
- Please keep this in mind when scheduling or rescheduling.
- Our hours of operation remain the same.
- All staff are screened and have their temperature taken daily.
- Office staff wears a mask at all times.
- Clinical staff wears personal protective equipment (PPE).
- All staff are trained and continually updated on office protocols.
- We’ve added more frequent disinfecting cycles.
- After every patient, we thoroughly disinfect the exam room, door handles, surfaces, etc.
- We’ve upgraded our air filtration system with units from Surgically Clean Air that disinfects the air with UV light sterilization.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We’ve rearranged our waiting room to abide by social distancing guidelines.
We’re Here for You
Our office is committed to helping you, our staff, and our community stay safe and healthy. As new guidelines develop, we’ll continue to evolve our office protocols.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We want you to feel informed and confident in your healthcare decisions.